- In order to participate in an OP trip, you must have a trip specific liability waiver completed as well as have completed your medical questionnaire.
- In order to participate in an OP trip, you must be able to present verification of personal health insurance coverage.
- Payment of the trip cost must be made in full prior to scheduled departure for the trip.
- NO illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia are allowed on OP trips in any fashion. Breach of this rule will result in an immediate expulsion from the trip and could result in University judicial consequences.
- If the trip is taking place in a location which required airfare, the participant could be made to depart the trip and fly home early. This expense will be paid for by the participant.
- NO Alcohol is allowed to be consumed during “activity” portions of the trip.
- Any underage consumption could result in university judicial consequences.
- All students participating in OP programs are expected to follow the university student code of conduct. Should violations of said code occur, participants risk expulsion from the trip and barring from participation in future OP programs.
- OP does not condone hate speech, bullying, emotional or physical abuse, or racism on any of our trips. Use of such language or actions could result in expulsion from the program. We pride ourselves in a creating an inclusive community space where meaningful dialogues and personal growth can take place.
OP Quick Links