- Campus Recreation will permit current members to sponsor a guest for one-day use of Campus Recreation facilities. The number of sponsorships per member is limited to 5 per semester. Current members can sponsor up to 2 guests per day.
- All guest passes are per visit and is valid for one-day’s access to all Campus Recreation facilities. The guest pass receipt must be presented upon request.
- Guest passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A guest pass is good only for the date in which it was purchased.
- The sponsor must present a valid Wake Forest ID card. The guest must present a government-issued photo ID, i.e. driver’s license.
- Both the sponsor and guest are required to sign a Wake Forest waiver form.
- The sponsor will be held responsible for their guest’s actions and behavior.
- The sponsor must remain with their guest(s) at all times. Both are required to follow General Campus Recreation Policies.
- Guests may leave and re-enter Campus Recreation facilities, accompanied by their sponsoring member.
- A guest is not authorized to check out equipment for use in the facilities.