Trip Registration Procedure
- We have two ways to register:
- OP Rental and Resource Center:
- Come in person the OP office (1st floor of the Sutton Center) and check in with one of our staff members. Note that all of our trips are first come, first serve.
- Use our new online portal for trip registration. Just click the trips you want, complete the waiver and medical questions, and pay in full!
- NOTE: You are not registered for a trip until you have come to the OP office and paid for your spot. All trips must be paid in full at the time of registration unless otherwise noted.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: OP does not provide refunds for trips unless we cancel the trip for some reason. Refunds will NOT be given for location changes as all trip locations are subject to change due to weather and safety concerns.
Payment Policy and Registration
- In order to secure your spot on a given trip, you must pay for the full cost of the trip in person unless otherwise noted.
- For some of our extended trips, there will be payment plans/deadlines established to make the trip expenses more manageable.
- We accept credit and debit cards, check or Deacon Dollars. Checks should be made out to WFU Outdoor Pursuits, with the trip name and date in the memo line. Note: if you select Deacon Dollars, you are giving us permission to charge the amount of the deposit to your account.
- REQUIRED FORMS: OP Med Form & OP Liability Form
- Note: Med Forms are a 1 time form. Please bring your health insurance card to the OP office, or simply scan and email it to your trip leader.
- A new Liability Forms must be completed for each trip you attend.
Wait-List Policy: If a trip is full, go ahead and sign-up for the waitlist. We will let you know if a spot opens up for you!