WFU Wellbeing Center
The WFU Wellbeing Center, comprised of The Sutton Center and Reynolds Gymnasium, is home to Campus Recreation, The Office of Wellbeing, Student Health Service, and Varsity Women’s Volleyball. This newly renovated facility is your one-stop shop for fitness, recreation, health, and wellbeing.
- Welcome Desk (information and check-in)
- Living Room lounge space (study and relaxation)
- Lounge overlooking the pool
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Whirlpool
- Classrooms and Meeting rooms with full A/V capabilities
- 2 Multipurpose Activity Courts (MAC) with dasher boards and goals
- Bouldering and Climbing Wall
- 5 Cardio and Strength Training Fitness Spaces
- Locker Rooms
- Two full sized gymnasiums with state of the art sound systems
- Outdoor Pursuits retail and rental center
- Two connector atriums with an abundance of natural light, digital signage and lounge areas for student interactions.
Campus Recreation facilities meet the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance requirements and standards. An accessible entrance to Reynolds Gymnasium is located on the west side of the facility. The facility also features two elevators providing access to various activity spaces and offices.