Student Employee Mission Statement:
Campus Recreation provides financial assistance to Wake Forest students through employment opportunities. We strive to foster substantive employment opportunities, transferable life skills, and personal and career development of student employees.
Campus Recreation Job Listings
- Facility/Access Attendant — contact Victoria Maness — email@example.com
- Lifeguard — contact Matt Dantism — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intramural Sports Official / Scorekeeper— contact Greg Deverson — email@example.com
- Climbing Wall Attendant — contact Peter Berry —firstname.lastname@example.org
- OP Trip Leader — contact Peter Berry —email@example.com
- Group Fitness Instructor — contact DeDe Cox — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Trainer — contact Lori Tyson-Jamison — email@example.com
Wellbeing Marketing Job Listings
- Photographer — contact Lexie McClure — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Videographer — contact Lexie McClure — email@example.com
- Web Content Editor — contact Lexie McClure — firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graphic Designer — contact Lexie McClure — email@example.com
If you are interested in working for the Wellbeing Marketing Team in any of the above positions, please click below to complete this form. Please note that this is not a formal application, just an expression of interest. Professional staff will contact perspective employees on an as needed basis.