Campus Recreation offers a variety of equipment available for checkout at no additional cost. You must present your Wake Forest issued identification card to check out any equipment. All equipment is checked out on a first-come, first-serve basis at the Reynolds Gym Welcome Desk. You are responsible for returning the specific item checked out by the end of the day. If the equipment is damaged or not returned, you may be assessed a damage/replacement fee.
- Jump ropes (to be used outside of the building)
- Pickleball paddles and balls (used at campus Tennis Courts)
- Table Tennis Paddles & Balls
- Tennis Rackets & Balls (used at campus Tennis courts)
- Discs for disc golf (Disc Golf course – link)
NOT AVAILABLE FALL 2021:
- Indoor Soccer Balls