Campus Recreations Policies
- Proper identification must be carried at all times. Be prepared for verification of accepted credentials from security and facility personnel.
- Patron must comply with the decisions of the supervisor at all times.
- Proper conduct will be expected from facility participants at all times.
- No hallway sports activities or setups are allowed without prior approval from facility supervisor.
- Inappropriate language or behavior will not be tolerated.
- Athletic footwear must be worn during recreational activities.
- Non-marking shoes on courts only.
- Food is not permitted. Only drinks in plastic, resealable containers allowed.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Use of duct tape, glitter, and helium balloons is prohibited.
- No alcohol or obvious effects of alcohol consumption will be permitted.
- Non-university participants must have gained prior permissions, paid guest fee and signed waiver form.
- If minors are participants in reservation, proof that one has had proper training on conduct with minors as well as documentation of minors and adults in attendance is required.
Campus Recreation offers a variety of memberships to students, staff, faculty, spouse/partners, and Wake Forest University affiliated parties.
- A valid Wake Forest University identification card is required for entrance into Reynolds Gymnasium/Sutton Center.
- An exception can be made if a member does not have their Wake Forest ID card, but a government issued photo I.D. MUST be provided. This exception can only be made once per semester. Once the membership is verified it will be documented and entrance will be allowed.
- If a member forgets his or her Wake Forest identification card more than once in any given semester, the student is required to provide a government issued photo I.D. and pay a $10 entrance fee to utilize the facility.
- Membership is non-transferable. The Wake Forest University identification card can only be used by the cardholder. Use of the Wake Forest University identification card by anyone other than the cardholder is a violation of university policy.