Campus Recreation Locker Services
Locker Rental Guidelines
- Lockers are available for rental on a semesterly or annual basis to current members.
- As a courtesy, efforts will be made to make you aware of upcoming locker expiration and renewal periods. It is your responsibility to be aware as to when your locker expires.
- Contents left in the locker after the expiration date will be cleared. A locker clean out fee may be assessed to retrieve cleared items.
- Day use lockers must be emptied each night before closing.
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for contents left in lockers.
- Locker contents will be held for one semester after the cleanout date. Unclaimed items will be disposed of or donated.
Free day lockers are available for users on a first come, first service basis. Day lockers are located in the locker room in the second floor Fitness Neighborhood. All day lockers must be cleared by the end of the day. A fee may be assessed to retrieve cleared items.
Locker rentals are available to Campus Recreation members with a semester or annual membership. Locker rentals are not available to members with monthly memberships. Lockers are available in half size Z-style or full size and may be rented by the semester or entire year.
To purchase a locker, please visit the Welcome Desk. An ACTIVE MEMBERSHIP is required.