Wellbeing Center Guest Passes
- Campus Recreation permits current members with active memberships to sponsor up to 2 guests per day Campus Recreation facilities.
- All guest passes are per visit and is valid for single access to all Campus Recreation facilities. The guest pass receipt must be presented upon request.
- The current rate for a guest pass is $5 per guest. Guest passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The sponsor must present a valid Wake Forest ID card. The guest must present a government-issued photo ID, i.e. driver’s license. Guests must be 16 years of age or older.
- Both the sponsor and guest are required to sign a Wake Forest waiver form.
- The sponsor will be held responsible for their guest’s actions and behavior.
- The sponsor must remain with their guest(s) at all times. Both are required to follow General Campus Recreation Policies.
- A guest is not authorized to check out equipment for use in the facilities.