Bring it by Outdoor Pursuits and we will do our best to help you. If you need a new bike part we will charge you for that… If your bike is beyond our scope of repair we will bring it to the bike shop.
Outdoor Pursuits and the Office of Sustainability have teamed up to bring the ReCycle Bike Share Program to the Wake Forest community. Open to all WFU students, faculty, and staff, bikes can be rented for one semester at a time. Bike stations around campus and in Outdoor Pursuits provide users with resources to perform minor repairs and keep tires inflated properly.
Help us promote sustainable transportation at WFU – join ReCycle today!
This Semester: To receive a bike you must have a bike lock in hand when you pick up your bike.
No bike lock= No bike
We no longer have bike locks to hand out.
The Bike Share Process:
- Submit an application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAiQMtiFEf3HWsdYThDPhf9wFTvruZInRWXawQmEHfzl9odQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
- Applications close February 1st 2020
- Purchase a bike lock and Helmet
- Applications will be reviewed by our team and we will notify you if you have received a bike.
- Bike pick-up times will be on February 5th We will email you to coordinate a time… We will be following strict social distancing rules.
- Stop by the Outdoor Pursuits parking area outside Reynolds Gym to pick up your bike
- We will contact you at the end of the semester to let you know when to return the bike.
- There is a fee for late bikes and lost/stolen equipment