By: Allegra Brochin

To my Student Marketing Team family,

With graduation coming up in less than a week, I wanted to take the time to say goodbye to my incredible Campus Recreation family that I’ve had the pleasure of working with over the past three years, as Marketing Director for the Student Marketing Team.

Working for Campus Rec has been one of the highlights of my time at Wake Forest. While three years with Campus Rec (and 4 years at Wake!) have flown by, I have learned so much about project management, leadership, and of course, what it takes to market and promote our programs successfully. I know that I will cherish these memories for a long time to come and take all of the lessons that I have learned working with the team with me in my post-grad life.

I’m going to miss the drive and vibrancy that Campus Rec channels in the workplace. There has never been a dull day at work, and I am so lucky to have been able to work somewhere that makes me happy and with people who are truly passionate about what they do. The whole team has touched my life in amazing ways, and I am thankful to have been able to meet and work with each and every one of you—even if it was in a small capacity—during my time on campus. You are all so talented and dedicated to your roles, so I thank you for making my time on the team one of my favorite experiences at Wake!

With this said, I am so excited about the future of the Student Marketing Team. Maya Dalton, a sophomore at Wake, will be taking over my position as Marketing Director, and we now have our very own full-time Marketing Coordinator who will be advising the team. I never knew how much the team would grow since I founded it 3 years ago, and I can’t wait to see everything that the team creates next year from afar! Everyone was such a pleasure to work with and I am so glad that we were able to build a strong foundation for years to come. Campus Rec is so lucky to have such dedicated students working on promoting the very best that our Department has to offer.

I’ll miss working for Campus Rec so much, but I know that I’ll be back to visit very soon. All the best, I know that you’ll be as amazing next year as you have always been!

Lots of love,

Allegra

Follow Campus Rec on Facebook and Instagram for more content!