By: Maya Dalton

Hey y’all! My name is Maya Dalton, and I’m a sophomore here at Wake Forest. I’m from Fairmont, West Virginia, and am planning to major in Politics & International Affairs. Besides Campus Recreation, I’m active in Student Government, Greek Life, leading campus tours, and student advising! I started with Campus Rec in December of 2018, and have been transitioning into the role of Student Marketing Coordinator since then.

One of my favorite things about working with Campus Rec and the Wellbeing Marketing Team are the amazing people I get to interact with on a daily basis. I also love the variety of events, programs, and classes that are offered through Campus Rec including Outdoor Pursuits, Small Group Training, Aquatics, and Club & IM Sports. There’s something for everyone! The professional staff members are all so friendly and excited about the jobs they’re doing, which makes me excited to do my job as well.

I’m really looking forward to the awesome new and recurring offerings through Campus Rec. It’s always great to see the things our staff and students come up with, and help them succeed! I hope this gave y’all a little more insight of me — the person behind the Campus Rec Student Marketing Team, and the Campus Rec Instagram (@wfucampusrec)!

Follow Campus Rec on Facebook and Instagram for more content!