By: Maddie Boyer

Hi everyone! I’m Maddie Boyer, the mystery person behind your weekly blogs, more formally known as the Campus Rec Blog Manager! In addition to writing our weekly content, I also help manage our social media accounts for the Campus Rec Student Marketing team, promoting activities/happenings around campus. 

I am from Morristown, NJ, and am a senior here at Wake. I’m studying Business and Enterprise Management and Music double major, with concentrations in Marketing and Vocal Performance. Following graduation, I will be working in marketing for L’Oreal USA. Beyond Campus Recreation, I am active in various music organizations, Greek Life, and Women in Business. This is my first year with Campus Rec and I could not be more thrilled to be a part of the team.

One of my favorite things about working on the Campus Rec team is getting to create content that promotes a well-rounded, healthy, thriving Wake Forest experience, from creative ways to have fun around campus to practicing mindfulness. I love that whether you’re a sports fanatic or just looking for something new, the Wellbeing Marketing Team wants to get students involved and ensure the best experience possible. It is exciting to be a part of something so fulfilling!

I hope you all are staying healthy, safe, and are practicing self-care. This year has challenged us all, but there are still plenty of ways for us to keep our minds and bodies healthy and have a great year. I hope this helped put a face to the blog; I look forward to writing for y’all more soon!

Follow Campus Rec on Facebook and Instagram for more content!