Outdoor Pursuits and the Office of Sustainability have teamed up to bring the ReCycle Bike Share Program to the Wake Forest community. Open to all WFU students, faculty, and staff, bikes can be rented for one semester at a time. The $10 covers maintenance, storage, and repairs. Bike stations around campus and in Outdoor Pursuits provide users with resources to perform minor repairs and keep tires inflated properly.
Help us promote sustainable transportation at WFU – join ReCycle today!
The Bike Share Process:
- Submit an application (CLICK HERE to access the application)
- Click the application… then click on Outdoor pursuits… and then click on bike share
- Bike pick-up times will be scheduled during the second week of the semester. We will email you to coordinate a time
- Stop by the Outdoor Pursuits Rental + Resource Center on the first floor of Reynolds Gym to pick up your bike
- If you have any problems with your bike during the semester, just stop by the Outdoor Pursuits Rental + Resource Center
- We will contact you at the end of the semester to let you know when to return the bike
- There is a fee for late bikes and lost/stolen equipment